Product Used: St John's Fresh Cheese (Cow's Milk)
Serving Size: 4 people
Savor the exquisite blend of flavors with our easy-to-follow recipe. This dish features our rich and creamy St. John’s Fresh Cheese (Cow’s Milk) or Santa Maria Fresh Cheese (Goat’s Milk), delicately whipped to perfection. Drizzled with aromatic hot honey and garnished with fresh thyme, it's an elegant addition to any gathering.
- One container of St. John’s Fresh Cheese (Cow’s Milk) 500g Or Santa Maria Fresh Cheese (Goat’s Milk) 350g
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp hot honey
- Fresh thyme (garnish)
- Add one container of St. Johns* Fresh Cheese to a food processor and blend until smooth
- While it is blending, add in olive oil to thicken the cheese and make it whipped and creamy
- Add the whipped fresh cheese to a bowl
- Drizzle with hot honey
- Add on fresh thyme
- Enjoy with a crispy baguette or crackers!
Serve it with a crispy baguette or your favorite crackers for a delightful treat. This can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days and tastes even better when chilled!
*For goat cheese lovers you can substitute the St John for the Santa Maria Fresh Cheese (Goat’s Milk) 350g