Product Used: Queso Fresco Spanish Fresh Cheese.
Serving Size: 6 people
Spice up your appetizer game with this easy to make Spanish Queso Corn Dip. Serve this delectable dip with pita chips, savoring the creamy, zesty notes. Garnish with cilantro and our Queso Fresco Spanish Fresh Cheese for an enticing finish. Don't forget to gather your loved ones and relish every flavorful bite of this irresistible dip together!
- Queso Fresco Spanish Fresh Cheese Wedge
- 2 cups of frozen corn
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1.5 tbsp chilli pepper
- 1.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of chopped up cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Reserve a bit of Cilantro & Queso Fresco for garnish
- Add frozen corn to a skillet on medium heat and cook
- Add cooked corn to a bowl and place in the fridge to cool down for at least 10 minutes
- Once corn is chilled, add in your ingredients- mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, lime juice, spices and stir
- Then crumble or shred your Spanish Fresh Queso Fresco Cheese into your corn dip and stir
- Add in the finely chopped cilantro and stir
- Enjoy this dip with pita chips!
This can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days and tastes even better chilled!